VERONICA ROBLES CULTURAL CENTER (VROCC)
CULTURAL PROGRAMMING AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Part time position –
Submit you application online
Veronica Robles Cultural Center is looking for a creative-well-rounded individual to help elevate the non-profits’ mission in serving the community by promoting Latino arts and cultures through concerts, classes, social media campaigns, and community service events.
The Cultural Programming and Marketing Coordinator will provide support in creating, implementing and maintaining online programming that includes, but is not limited to, classes, workshops, festivals, lectures, and fundraising campaigns. This candidate will write press releases, proposals and articles for the blog in both English and Spanish; will create content (video and pictures included) for social media and maintain the nonprofit’s website. Candidates should possess strong communication skills and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment. Creativity, organization, self-motivation, and the ability to work as part of a team are critical to this role.
- 1-2 years of professional experience. Advertising agency/marketing experience is highly preferred.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment, meet strict deadlines & handle multiple ongoing projects concurrently
- Have proficient computer and organizational skills.
- Have some basic video editing skills (computer programs, cell phone apps)
- Advance knowledge in Google Docs, Microsoft, Macintosh, design software.
- Attentive and responsive to customer service.
- Professional and positive attitude when interacting with all members of the team.
- Will work directly with Veronica Robles and other industry leaders.
$15 per hour 15 hours per week (The position includes One week of non-paid training)
Starting in June, 2020
Candidates with submitted work examples will be highly considered.
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.